Bayfield Cottage – ideal for small families, couples and people who just want some time away from the crowd…
Bayfield was a village in the hilly Glaven Valley. Mentioned in the Domesday Book, it is now lost but the valley is still one of the prettiest in England.
Bayfield Cottage is all on one level so there’s no need to worry about stairs. There is one double bedroom with a sofa bed and plenty of space for a cot too. The small ensuite bathroom has a bath with a shower over it. From the bedroom a door leads to an open-plan living area. Double doors open onto a safely enclosed grassy courtyard and the roof windows make it light and airy. The floorboards are reclaimed from a Victorian school and the lintel of the bedroom door is a chunk of greenheart wood which was once part of a coastal breakwater.
- modern kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, electric oven and safe induction hob
- bathroom with a shower over the bath and heated towel rail
- freesat TV, Wifi (slow rural speed!), iPod dock, radio and CD player
- enclosed grassy courtyard garden with BBQ, table and chairs
- plenty of books, toys, films & games
- local information, maps and tide timetables
- In high season, Christmas and New Year we offer weekly bookings only (Fri-Fri)
- Short breaks are available for the rest of the year (Mon-Fri or Fri-Mon)
- High season (26th Jun-4th Sept) – weekly bookings only
- Mid season (4th Sept-30th Oct + 27th Mar-26th Jun) – short breaks available
- Low season (30th Oct-27th Mar – except Christmas & New Year) – short breaks available
Rates – We don’t increase our base rates during Half Term!
(from Jan 2015 – Jan 2016)
- High season: £890 week
- Mid season: £680 per week
- Low season: £470 per week
- Christmas/New Year: £900 – please email to check dates
- Short breaks are from Fri-Mon (3 nights) or from Mon-Fri (4 nights)
- Mid season: £415 for 3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri
- Low season: £310 for 3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri
Book Bayfield Cottage Online Now
To check dates and book, please follow the instructions below. If you have any problems please give Cate or Fergus a call on +44 (0)1263 824 250.